The function of the microcomputer monitor is as follows:
(1) Monitoring function.
1) Monitor the three-phase AC input voltage value and whether it is absent.
2) Whether the voltage value of the DC bus is monitored is normal.
3) Whether the battery entry, charging adapter and floating charge are normal.
(2) Self-diagnosis and display functions.
1) The microcomputer monitor can diagnose internal circuit faults and abnormal operating conditions and can issue a sound and light alarm.
2) Microcomputer Monitor can control the display to display various parameters, and can be tailored or modified by setting or modifying or modifying a variety of running parameters.
(3) Control function.
1) Automatic charging function. The microcomputer monitor can control the charging device to automatically perform constant current limit charging a constant pressure charging one floating charge one into the normal operating state.
2) Regular charging function. Based on the tuning time, the microcomputer monitor automatically allows the charging device to equalize the battery pack to ensure that the battery pack has a rated capacity at any time.
3)“Three-way”Function. Remote Dispatch Center“Three-way”The interface can control the operation of the DC power supply device.
4) Anti-interference function.
LiFePO4 Battery Manufacturer
Energy storage battery Manufacturer
Integrated machine energy storage battery series Manufacturer
Lead lithium battery Manufacturer
Outdoor Backup Battery Manufacturer
Portable outdoor power supply Manufacturer
Power battery Manufacturer
Powerwall LiFePO4 Battery Manufacturer
Battery rack Manufacturers
Telecom LiFePO4 Battery Manufacturer
Wall mounted battery storage Manufacturer
China Lifepo4 Battery
Shenzhen Geerady New Energy Co., Ltd NO.7888, SHENZHEN, CHINA