In use in electric vehicles, pay attention to the timely maintenance of battery charging and battery in time. When the battery is charged, it should be aware of the method, which is necessary to make the battery, and cannot cause the battery excess charging.
In the electric vehicle operation, the long-term long distance acceleration is used. When the vehicle starts, the speed is increased, the accelerator pedal, such as the road condition, the vehicle will continue to accelerate. When the vehicle needs to decelerate, the accelerator pedal is relaxed, and the brake pedal can be easily utilized, so that the energy of the deceleration can be recovered if the vehicle has a regenerative braking function.
When the vehicle is downward, do not disconnect the motor of the drive motor, gently step on the brake pedal, so that the vehicle operates in the state of reproducing, using the kinetic energy of the vehicle, reducing the energy consumption of the battery.
In the vehicle operation, do not mistake the direction switch of “advancement, reverse” as a steering switch. Do not take the brake pedal to the end unless emergency deceleration is required. During the use of the vehicle, it is found that the battery is lowered (can be obtained by means of electricity meter, power loss indicator, and other alarms), should be charged as soon as possible to prevent excessive discharge of the battery.
1. The battery will produce hydrogen, which may cause an explosion, which is strictly forbidden to smoke near the battery, which is strictly prohibited to produce any flame or spark. The battery must be in a good ventilation in the storage or charging, but do not at the ventilation, avoid the corrosion of the acid fog.
2, the causing liquid containing the battery solution may cause serious burns and avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothes. If you accidentally occur, please rinse with a lot of water with a lot of water.
3. When checking or maintaining a battery, use rubber gloves to avoid electric shock.
4, the battery surface or connection must remain clean. Dust, impurities, etc. must be cleaned with wet cloth, otherwise it will leak, and even make a fire.
5. When cleaning the battery, be sure to use a wet cloth, do not use the dry cloth.
6. Do not connect between the positive electrode and the negative electrode of the battery.
7, the electrolyte temperature should not exceed 50o at the time of charging, so as to avoid damage, the summer day is especially paying attention to the summer day.
8. Before the drawing bottle tap, in order to avoid spark, be sure to turn off the switch of the charger.
9. Do not lower than the minimum, otherwise the battery is easy to burn off.
10, children do not close.
LiFePO4 Battery Manufacturer
Energy storage battery Manufacturer
Integrated machine energy storage battery series Manufacturer
Lead lithium battery Manufacturer
Outdoor Backup Battery Manufacturer
Portable outdoor power supply Manufacturer
Power battery Manufacturer
Powerwall LiFePO4 Battery Manufacturer
Battery rack Manufacturers
Telecom LiFePO4 Battery Manufacturer
Wall mounted battery storage Manufacturer
China Lifepo4 Battery
LiFePO4 Battery 48V 150AH
LiFePO4 Battery 48V 100AH
Shenzhen Geerady New Energy Co., Ltd NO.7888, SHENZHEN, CHINA