What are the requirements of lead-acid battery testing?
With people’s requirements for lead-acid battery products, the quality of battery production is also imperative. So what is the quality of lead-acid battery testing? Be
1). The airtight test is filled with or withdrawal of a partial gas in accordance with the rule of the experimental specification. The body generates a gas pressure in the outside to detect whether its sealing performance can be intact. The airtightness is unqualified, the battery will leak and affect the battery life of the battery.
2) capacity. Capacity means that the battery can be released by the battery under certain discharge conditions. Normal use of safety (AH), that is, discharge current amps (a) multiplied by discharge time (h). According to the standard rules such as discharge current, the longer the discharge time is, the greater the capacity of the battery. The size of the battery capacity depends on the number of live materials, the thickness of the polar plate, the size of the polar pitch, and the concentration and purity of the sulfuric acid solution, etc. The thickness of the polar plate is also a major element that affects the size of the capacity. Some consumers think that the polar is weighted, the capacity is relatively large, and the fact is not the case. On the contrary, the thickness of the polar plate and the application rate of the active substance are inversely proportional, thin poles The apparent area of the plate is greater than the apparent area of the thickness plate, and the active material deep in the thin polar plate can also participate more in the capacity of the response progressive battery. Of course, the polar is too thin, and the live I is too small. As long as the thickness, the very small plate guarantees the capacity of the battery, and the battery life can be improved. The size of the polar spacing is to have a strict consumption process. The polar plate of the battery should be compact when assembled. This is not only reduced the volume of the battery, and more mainly is reduced the internal resistance of the battery (internal resistance over general Loss capacity). The concentration and purity of the electrolyte (i.e., sulfuric acid solution) is also one of the elements that affect the quality of the battery.
3) Low temperature starts. Low temperature starts can refer to the battery that the battery is high in a short time in a low temperature environment. In winter or in the cold geographic, the car cannot start the initiator, which is due to the difference in low temperature start performance in the battery. Low-temperature starting can be labeled in accordance with the specification rules to put the charged battery in low temperature (<-18℃)环境中至少20h,或者当中间单体蓄电池的电解液温度到达-18℃,然后以大电放逐电,以检测其放电时间能否契合规范请求。
4) Temperature resistance. Temperature resistance experiment is to put the battery high (<65℃)、低(一30℃)温环境下放置24h,移出后在25土10℃环境中放置12h,当其外壳恢复至常温后停止气密性实验。耐温变实验是考核塑料外壳蓄电池对环境温度变化的顺应性。
Lead-acid battery test quality
1) Appearance test. It is mainly requested to request product logo and identification to be correct, including factory name, model specifications, trademark, polar symbol, and consumption date. If the product logo, the lack is identified, the item cannot be passed. We have encountered the battery, no trademark, factory name, etc., or pretending to be a brand, which is unresolved. Some model specifications identification and practice do not match the consumer damage.
2) Deformation. The battery deformation is not burst, often has a process. The battery enters the high voltage charging zone around 80% of the charge to the capacity. At this time, the oxygen is precipitated in the positive electrode, and the oxygen passes through the holes in the separator. Stop the oxygen replenishment in the negative plate: Pb + O2 = 2PBO + H2O + Q and PBO + H2SO4 = PBSO4 + H2O + Q, the heat is generated, when the charge capacity reaches 90%, the oxygen speed increases, the negative end Produces hydrogen. The increase in a lot of gas is that the internal pressure of the battery exceeds the valve pressure, the safe valve is turned off, and the gas escapes, and finally it is lost. The detection method is: a set of batteries (3 only) simultaneously deformed, first modulus. Be
3) Detection of starting performance. It is mainly made of low temperature start experiments and vibration start experiments based on the specifications. Dry charge starting performance is mainly directed to dry-loaded batteries. This kind of experiment is a large electrical charge. The specification requests to discharge with 3.5 to 4 times C20. The termination of the monomer voltage is not less than 1.40V. This is the start current assessment in 5S when mimicing the start of the practice. Thus, the voltage value of 5S before starting discharge is important.
4) Battery capacity detection. The commonly used capacity testing method has an appearance dimension measurement, storage capacity detection, 20H and 10H rate capacity detection method. These three methods are discussed separately below. Appearance size is measured. The battery capacity level will be determined by the battery length, wide, high and standard specification size. This type of testing is simpler, easy to let the factory drill the empty space. For ordinary, the battery capacity is related to the number of pieces of the battery, the more the number, the greater the capacity. The number of pieces is related to the equivalent volume of the battery. Some illegal manufacturers use a larger battery casing, but have less films to blind users. Be
5) inefficiency detection of sulfate. Polar sulfate is a common problem, and many battery failures are also subject to this problem. Polar sulfate is mainly manifested: the voltage is rapid when the charging is rapid, and the gas is raised by the gas, the temperature rise is fast; the voltage drop is rapid, and the capacity is small. When the battery produces irreversible sulfate, it should be restored according to its horizontal. Saltization is lighter, and it can restore normal activation (ie, balance charging). The detailed approach is as follows: Constant voltage limit charging: The first phase of 0.18c2a charges to 2.7V / single charge 12-24 hours. Be
Lead-acid battery detection quality is very important, no matter from appearance testing, or from starting performance and capacity detection, it is necessary to stop detection in the correct way, so that the battery quality is guaranteed to ensure the various interests and progress of consumers. Central competitiveness of battery companies.
Article from: http://www.brcpower.com/
LiFePO4 Battery Manufacturer
Energy storage battery Manufacturer
Integrated machine energy storage battery series Manufacturer
Lead lithium battery Manufacturer
Outdoor Backup Battery Manufacturer
Portable outdoor power supply Manufacturer
Power battery Manufacturer
Powerwall LiFePO4 Battery Manufacturer
Battery rack Manufacturers
Telecom LiFePO4 Battery Manufacturer
Wall mounted battery storage Manufacturer
China Lifepo4 Battery
Shenzhen Geerady New Energy Co., Ltd NO.7888, SHENZHEN, CHINA