The battery is an important component on the car. Its function is to supply power to the starter, and power supply to the engine point and other electrical equipment when engine start or low speed. When the engine is running at high speed, the generator is fully generated, and the battery can store excess electrical energy. Unfortunately, it is neglected by most people in general. It is necessary to do not know the correct maintenance battery, so that it maintains an abundant power, it is an important part of automotive maintenance. The following will be introduced to the related knowledge of the automotive battery, helping you better understand the use and maintenance of the battery, extend the battery life.
The working principle of car batteries Car batteries are mostly lead-acid batteries. Briefly, it is an electrochemical device that converts chemical energy into electrical energy. The lead-acid battery consists of a positive and negative plate, a partition, a housing, an electrolyte, and a wiring pile head, and the chemical reaction thereof is based on a positive electrode plate active material (neutral PbO2) and a negative plate active material (sponge-shaped pure lead PB) Carry out under the action of the electrolyte (H2SO and water H2O composition). A standard 12V lead-acid battery contains six units, each power supply produces an electrical energy of about 2V (each power supply has a positive, negative electrode column: the positive electrode column is engraved with “+”, showing dark brown; negative electrode column There is “-“, shallow gray).
Conventional batteries are reduced during use, because the plate of the plate, the leader of the plate, the lead-borne alloy of the conventional battery, and the bismuth will pollute the sponge pure lead on the negative plate, weakened the battery inside the battery after full charge The back electromotive force causes excessive decomposition of water, and a large amount of oxygen and hydrogen are escaping from the positive and negative plates, respectively.
Maintenance-free battery consistent with traditional batteries in the design principle, using thicker plate materials, is an important difference in that the plate of the plate is manufactured with lead calcium alloy. During the electrolytic reaction process, the overcharge stream can be reduced, reducing the liquid gasification speed, thereby reducing the loss of the electrolyte, relatively extending the battery life.
Discharge and charging
In the discharge (DISCHARGE), the neutral (positive electrode), a sponge-lead (negative electrode), and the sulfuric acid in the electrolyte occur, producing sulfate (PBSO4) and water (H2O), positive and negative The difference between the boards is reduced. Because the voltage of the battery depends on the difference between the plate material and the concentration of the electrolyte, the battery loss is lost after the discharge reaction. The charge process is opposite to the discharge process. Under the action of the current generator, the lead and water of sulfate (positive), a camidine-lead (negative electrode) with sulfuric acid, plate, electrolyte concentration recovery, and the battery energy increases.
1. Each start-up time should not exceed 3 to 5 seconds, and the startup time is not less than 10 seconds.
2, the car is often driving short-distance, opening the stop, causing the battery for a long time in the state of charge, shortening the service life. On the highway for 20-30 minutes on a stable speed, it can be charged for a sufficient time.
3. When driving daily, check and ensure that all headlights and other electricals (such as radio, CD) have been turned off before leaving the car. Because this may deplete your battery.
4. If the battery is exhausted, it is necessary to start the fire (Jump-Starting, also known as a line), and should be immediately driven by a constant speed (such as a highway speed) for at least 20-30 minutes, and charging the battery.
5. When the battery is completely discharged, it may not help you launch the car. At this time, you need to use a dedicated battery charger to charge slowly.
6. If the car is ready for a long time, it should be fully charged. At the same time, the car will be launched every other month, and the medium speed is run for about 20 minutes. Otherwise, the placement time is too long and it will be difficult to start.
7. Understand the battery life. It is recommended to replace it for more than 4 years.
Article from: http://www.brcpower.com/
LiFePO4 Battery Manufacturer
Energy storage battery Manufacturer
Integrated machine energy storage battery series Manufacturer
Lead lithium battery Manufacturer
Outdoor Backup Battery Manufacturer
Portable outdoor power supply Manufacturer
Power battery Manufacturer
Powerwall LiFePO4 Battery Manufacturer
Battery rack Manufacturers
Telecom LiFePO4 Battery Manufacturer
Wall mounted battery storage Manufacturer
China Lifepo4 Battery
Shenzhen Geerady New Energy Co., Ltd NO.7888, SHENZHEN, CHINA